Thursday, April 2, 2015

Broken Car

Seriously. I woke up this morning to drop my brother off at school and tried to turn on my car. The battery is dead. -__- OH  MY GOD. After all that cleaning my car wont work. So now I can't drive that until my dad comes back from work. Whenever that is.
I was talking to my mom about moving today. She wanted me to call my uncle and see if it's a good idea to move houses or not. She told me that if he thinks it's a good idea we might move. If we do decide to do that, my parents might not be able to go to India this summer with us. It will have to be just me and my brothers. 
As much as that saddens me, it excites me at the same time. I have to go on a 19 hour plane journey(minus stops) with my brothers for the first time. I have gone on a plane all by myself before, but that was only to California. It was that big of a deal. Going to India is so much more complicated. Especially once you land there. What scares me is missing any of the flights. I wouldn't know what to do. 
Anyways, I do love the house we are planning on maybe buying. It has 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, a theater room, office, a patio under the freaking deck, and I even love the yard. I think the yard is the only problem I ever have with liking houses. Our yard right now is HUGE. Like it's around half a football field. So I always want a pretty big yard to play around in and all. So this new yard is pretty big. It'll have to do. The master suit has a personal bathroom and a walk-in-closet. Ummm, that'll be mine then!
I just made plans on meeting my friend to shopping at target tomorrow. Yeah. This is the kind of stuff that really gets us excited, it's so sad, but it's not.
I realized that I have had a nice facial spa day, so I've decided to do one at 11 pm. cool... I have my face mask on from Lush and it's doing it's thang. I kind of just want to sleep now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment