Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Counseling

I just did 3 things that have me stressing like crazy.
1. I went and talked to my advisor about my classes. 
2. I went to talk to my professor about dropping out.
3. I made an appointment to see a counselor. 
I am buzzing, but I feel like I am going to have panic attack soon.
I nearly cried in the bathroom and in front of both my advisor and professor. 
It feels good. 
I am worried about the counseling though. I have never done it before and I am worried how it's gong to go. I feel like I might cry in front of the counselor.
So that happened Friday. Today is Monday.
On Saturday, my mom woke me up early because we were planning on going to see this house but that didn't happen because the other people couldn't make it. Instead we did a major spring clean up. I cleaned up my whole room, put away my winter jackets, changed my sheets and duvet, and moved the big plants out of my room and put it outside.
Then I baked some cookies and found out that my cousin was going to celebrate her birthday that day. She has messaged me to come over at 3 and I got her message at 5. We went over, played outside, cut her cake, bought some pizza, watched tv, and I fell asleep.
Then on Sunday, I woke up early and we actually went to see the house. It was much smaller than I thought it would be. I really like the interior of the house, but the layout is a bit weird. There are a lot of random unnecessary doors and the rooms were a bit weird as well. My dad also thinks that there might be a water leakage in the basement, which isn't good. They have a 5 car garage which was really nice and the yard was huge, but I don't like it overall. I think it could be a bit bigger, the house itself.
My dad found another house a little bit further away from that house which looks nice, he said. We might go look at that as well.
Now it's Wednesday and realized I forgot to post this. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment