Saturday, April 25, 2015

It's Official, I Have Anxiety

I had my first meeting with my counselor. We got talking about things and I told her about how I had been feeling.
Needless to say, I have anxiety. I don't know if it's official if a counselor says it. I don't know who can officially categorize me into the anxious group, but she believes I have anxiety.
She says it's pretty bad too, which was a surprise. I thought it might've been low.
She wants me to exercise more vigorously, go get a physical check up, and taught me a breathing exercise. She also recommended pills, but I'm not a big pill believer. 
I also made another appointment to see her because she says I NEED to.
Do I tell my parents? Do I even bother? Will they get mad at me? or help me?
I don't know. 
I told my friend who lives in New York and she replied "no, you're fine."
Got to admit, that hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment