Friday, April 3, 2015

Reunited And It Feels So Good

Today was a very eventful day. 
It started out with me going to my moms work.
Once I got back, I got ready and ate, to go to my friend, Maria. When I got there, I curled my hair for the first time in FOREVER! After burning myself for the 100th time, we decide to go to Chipotle with our other friend Beth. Right as we were about to pull up into Chipotle, Maria realizes she forgot her wallet at home so we had to drive back to her house. Oh Ria...
When we actually got in Chipotle we saw that Beth is already there and ordering. We tried to surprise her, but that failed completely because so many people were in our way, so we couldn't get her. Then we ate and talked about school and everything that's been going on. 
We decided to get Starbucks(of course) and then go to the mall. We went in Lush first and as much as I wanted to buy stuff from there I needed to get make-up from Sephora, so I resisted. Then we went to Sephora and I got a BareMinerals Eyeshadow and the Benefit GimmeBrows. 
After that we went to Victoria's Secret(we always have to go when Maria's there). She got some stuff and then we got some Caribou and decided to go to Target. 
I needed to get some more candles for spring because all the candles I have now are winter candles. And as much as I love those scent, I want something more fresh and springy. I got three of them and I seriously love them SO much. I also got eyeliner brush and the gel eye liner. I am hoping those are better than the liquid ones. I don't know. I just need to try out new things. I think that's all I got. I wanted to get this shiny gold stapler that I found so flipping CUTE, but decided against it. ughhh. 
After that we went back to Chipotle to get my car and we said bye to Beth and I drove Maria home. I seriously had so much fun with them today. We're all such weirdos and I seriously love them so much!
Once I got back I looked for houses with my parents for a while. Finding houses you truly love is so FREAKING hard. Why is that? I just want to move into a bigger and better house, but not pay so much. 
I tried to see if I can upgrade to the Iphone 6, but I don't know if I can. Oh well....
I'm gonna see Beth again tomorrow so that should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment