Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

Today was a normal, yet not so normal day.
I cleaned the house all morning, then went to the gym around 2. Once I got home, I got ready to go to this thing for praying thing they were doing. 
I got there and prayed for 2 hours? Came home and ate. I literally ate a small bowl of cereal this morning around 10? Then had nothing until 7:30. Which is absolutely CRAZY for me. I was starving.
I just finished cleaning my room up a little and planning for India. 
I think I have gotten my outfits and what to bring to India sorted now. I don't know. I might go buy some other things and what not, but for now, it seems finished. 
I might watch a movie now or something, but I am so flipping happy I don't have school tomorrow, YAYYYY. 
Come party with me. *mini lonely rave..*
I think I want to bake some cookies tomorrow. I am really liking the sound of Tanya Burr's chocolate cookies recipe. It looks so good. So I might do that. I need to go buy some chocolates first. I know we have milk chocolate, but we don't have any white and dark chocolate. I think I have everything else though. I am excited just thinking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment