Saturday, April 4, 2015

Friends Day 2

My dad is currently using my laptop so I have to type this on my phone. Whoop... 
Anyways, so today was another very eventful day! 
I was woken up at like 9:30 to do yard work. That was fun.... NOT..
After that I had plans to go see Beth so i drove over to her dads house. Waited there for like an hour. No Beth.
So after no one answered the door or calls, I went to caribou by myself and asked if Maria knew where Beth was. Ria said she saw earlier that Beth was at her moms house, since they live next to each other. 
So I drove to her moms but her mom said she might be at her aunts to help them move. Found out that she was there and had to help so she couldn't hang out for another 2 hours. 
That was so freaking weird. I waited outside her dads for like an hour. Complete weirdo! Oh well... 
Anyways I came back home and watched 22 jump street with my brother then went to hang out with Beth. 
We went and saw Insurgent. That was good! I felt betrayed so many times! Ugh but I liked it! It was good. I want more.
After that, we went to eat dinner at Ruby Tuesday and that was so good! I got my raspberry lemonade and it was DELICIOUS!! I am still so freaking full. I got a burger with fries and some chicken stripes for my brother.
I went to to Beth's after that and we just talked. That was nice. Now I won't see her until school ends. She'll go back to her college and I won't get to hang out until summer time. Bummer. But it's alright! I'll just have to hang out with her like all the time before going to India. Then I won't get to see her. I also need to hang out with Ria during summer. This is her senior year in high school and next year she's going to Iowa for college and I won't get to see her much either. Also a major bummer.
Anyways, I tried out the eye shadow I bought from bare-minerals today and that was really nice. It's very subtle, I think. I also like the eye liner. It stays in place. You have to put the mascara on right after you put the liner on or else the liner smudges on my eye lid, which sucks, but it's bearable. Other than that... I don't know if I did anything else.  

No comments:

Post a Comment