Saturday, March 28, 2015

And It Begins

Just finished a Calc midterm only to be reminded that we have homework due today, which of course, I didn't do. Ugh. Gotta do that really quickly and turn it in. Typical me. 
On the bright side, it is a really nice and sunny day. It could be warmer, but it's alright. I am SO flipping excited that today is the last day and then SPRING BREAK starts! whoop whoop. I can't wait for it to start and I don't want to end. 
So for my discrete math class, I need to go see my professor during his office hours time and ask him 2 questions to get extra credit. Now, what do you do, when you actually need help, but you're a dumbass who doesn't understand a thing that's happening in class and is afraid he'll ask you questions about how to do the homework questions? I emailed him instead. I'm sure I wont be getting those extra credits, but who needs points when your'e planning on dropping out of college.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment