Saturday, March 28, 2015

Busy Day

Literally woke up this morning to find out that I had to leave in like an hour to go to this charity thing with my mom and aunt. It makes me so mad when my parents plan something, and don't tell me, but I have to go with them. 
Well, I had to go to help out with the food and stuff. When we got there, I just stood there for about 20 minutes not really doing anything. Then this guy who manages the money had to do some work, but he had a kid. So what does my mom do? She volunteers me to watch his kid. 
I kid you not, I watched that girl for the whole day. It's not bad. I do love kids, but it wasn't really what I planned on doing. I don't know. I didn't even want to be there in the first place. 
Anyway, towards the middle of the whole thing, once we finished setting up and everything, we had about 3 hours before the party began and I shit you not, those were the longest 3 hours of my life. I had no wifi. My battery was low. I didn't know anyone there. The kid I was watching fell asleep on my lap so her mom put her in her stroller. So I had NOTHING. absolutely nothing. 
Then 3 hours later my uncle brought his kids and my brother so I was saved. It was alright. I mean they did leave me to go play outside, but now I could charge my phone. 
Then.... 
I met the hottest guy of our kind.  He was tall and had a stubbles, which is always a bonus, and he wore a leather jacket and was a total hipster and... He was just a babe.   He might look like he's 7 years older than me and he might not be as rich as a want him to..... but he's hot. It's not like I plan on marrying him or anything, but it's good to know they exist. Hot guys... 
But I just got home and I am EXHAUSTED. Watching 5 kids gets to you. I think I want to watch some youtube videos before going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment