Thursday, March 26, 2015

When Will It Stop

It's a new day!! 
I am still not over Zayn leaving One Direction, but that can't be the only thing I talk about. 
I heard about the Pretty Little Liars finale sucked ass. That sucks for the fans who's waited ages to see who A is, and it's just some random guy. I quit watching that like season 3 or 4 when everything became so repetitive. I tried to watch it again, but I couldn't do it. It just didn't interest me anymore. What I did love about that show was their clothes. It always gave me ideas about what to wear. 
It's 7:30. I don't have school today, so I'm happy, but I still have a midterm tomorrow so I have to study for that.
So I have gone to the gym, yes yes, and I have showered, ayyyyyye. Now I need to get ready for my brothers Honor Roll. Then I need to get studying!!!
Turns out we're not going. My brother didn't RSVP. what. an. idiot. I freaking got ready!!!
I don't want to study. Maybe I'll watch a movie, regret it, and then study?
Still not over Zayn leaving.
Still not over Zayn leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment