Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Beginning Of 'Testaments Of A Dreamer'.

Before we dive into anything, I would like to start out my new blog by saying that this blog is my life. I want to write everything I feel and think that is posting worthy here. Even if it's not, I want to write it. 
My idea to do this came from watching The Social Network. In the beginning, Mark is drunkenly writing a blog about his girlfriend that just broke up with him. And although that is not my intention, I want to start writing about things that happens in my life. It's so stupid but it's going to happen. It's like a journal that I want to share with the world, although the 'world' might not even see this. 
I want to look back at this blog and reminisce about everything that has happened. Lessons to be learned and what-not. Maybe it might even help you guys. 
I would like to put out a disclaimer before we go anywhere from here:
I CAN'T WRITE FOR SHIT!!! 
I shit you not, I can't write. I tend to over think and don't think enough when I write. I sometimes won't make any sense and other times I might repeat things like 20 times, but it's ok. It's who I am. 
Alright then! Let's just dive into my life. 
So right now it's 7:30 pm, I should be writing a computer science program for my class. But I decided I would rather start a blog I might not even stick to. Life is weird like that. I have done everything I can to avoid my homework. I did my women's fitness labs and assignments, but I still haven't started on the program. This reminds me that in the Social Network movie, Mark was like a crazy programmer. I wish I could do that. Life would be a lot easier that way. I'm not a big fan of that movie or anything. I literally saw that movie 2 nights ago and it's fresh in my mind. 
Oh well. It's snowing. Even though it's March 22?! Of course. I live in Minnesota. It's expected. 
I don't really know what else to write about. Maybe I'll have something later.
I have a presentation due tomorrow !!! I'll just sleep then.

No comments:

Post a Comment