Monday, March 30, 2015

Are We Moving?

I woke up this morning and checked my phone, IT WORKS!!! But the screen looks like there something dirty on it and a bit foggy at the top corner. I was thinking, should I go and get it fixed?.. Or is it not worth it.. I have the 5s. Maybe I won't fix it. But I’m thinking, do I tell my mom about it? I mean yeah I broke my phone a little but I managed to fix it, so is it even worth telling my mom and just get lectured about how I am never careful with expensive stuff and they shouldn’t buy nice phones for me anymore. But what if she understands. Nahhhh. I won’t tell her.
The wifi stopped working last night so I couldn’t really search up anything. Wifi is the reason I split nail polish remover on my phone in the first place. I lost it on my laptop so I reached over to check my phone and there goes the nail polish remover. And it didn’t help that I was in the dark so I didn’t even see what I split it on. Now I hate our wifi even more. 
I’m exhausted now. It’s 7:30. I had to go drop my brother off to school and now I am back. I think I finally slept around 12:30? 
We got a new router and modem so the internet finally works. Now I shall watch youtube videos. Whoop Whoop. How time during Spring Break should be spent.
I haven't done really anything major today. Me and mom went shopping earlier this morning and spent about $300. Whoops. I got new leggings and that's about it. I really wanted to get a couple of other things, but decided not to because I knew I didn't really need it. 
My parents are looking at new houses to buy. We found one in Forest Lake that looks really nice. It has a decent backyard so that's good. And the inside of the house isn't that bad. I don't know how I feel about the bedrooms, but I guess I can just have the biggest one there or make the basement into my room, like how it is now. I don't know. We'll have to see. Mom and dad are also saying that if they need to be here during the summer if they end up wanting to buy the house, they might not get to go to India. But they said me and my brothers can go, so that's all good. It would be so cool to come back to a new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment