Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Getting Ready For India

Basically got woken up this morning by my mom because she wanted me to get my passport renewed. Since we are going to India in 2 months, I need that. But yeah. I got ready and got my pictures taken. I always HATE getting pictures taken. Like for school, ID, passport, or whatever. I just hate it. 
After that and a long time struggling to fill out the form, we went and got my passport renewed!!! Yayyy, now I can go to India!
I came back and got my car washed and then when I got home, I did a MAJOR car clean up. My cars not that dirty. I just vacuumed it out and took out the carpets and the rubber protector things to wash them. I had sand in the back of my car for winter so the weight helps my car not slip on ice. I took that out and it was a mess. Apparently, theres a hole in that bag of sand. 
Then I ate, watched a bit of youtube and fell asleep. I felt disgusting when I woke up. I hated it. Then after about an hour me and mom went to the gym. We were there for almost 2 hours. That is flipping crazy. 
I just watched Iron Man. I forget whatever I watch. It's like Im not meant to watch movies. I always forget everything. But yeah. I freaking love Iron Man!!! That's really about it. Think I am off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment