Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Not Enough

It's already 1:40 pm and I'm off to a shit start. I have to study for 2 exams, make 2 cheat sheets for those exams, and 2 homework. And I'm blogging instead. 
I have spent 3 hours doing one homework. OH MY GOD!!! I'm screwed. 
I still have to go to the gym.
You guys. I'm ready. I'm ready to become famous for no reason and keep it up by not doing anything. If only life was that easy. Maybe I'll meet a rich guy who'll feed me from time to time. My standards are so high.... -__-.. I just want to get these exams over with. I'm not even ready to take them, but I just want to get them over with. I'm just not meant for the school life.
Guys!!! Let all buy an island and support each other without going to school and all. Let's live a simple life somewhere far away!. I reckon we can buy an island. If we all pitched in. Can you imagine owning an island??? That was fun. Now back to studying.
Great. I'm exhausted after the gym. How do I carry on?
Alright!!! I am so close to being done with one notecard!!! partayyy. But I still have so much more to do!
God I love Spotify. It has songs for everything!!!!
Well I drew for the past hour. Damn it!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment