Thursday, March 26, 2015

RIP One Direction

YOOOOOOOOO. Guess what. It snowed. But it's melting away so that's good. I only have 2 more days of school and it's SPRING BREAK. I am so ready for a break. 
Alright, let's take this damn test.
MAJOR RANT:
I just found out it's official. Zayn left one direction. I'm happy for him, I am. But I'm mad. It should've never came to this. He never should've felt so stressed out and sad that he had to leave One Direction. I want him to get better and live the life he wants to. But I and a lot of people know this isn't what he would've really wanted. If they're management team cared about the boy's well being and their health, it would've never come to this. No one would be sad or stressed and no one would've left the band. But no. Management only cared about making more money and they did whatever they can to achieve that. They put out tour after tour. They released album after album. The boys were recording songs while touring. And even though we all sat there saying 'Wow that's really impressive,' it's actually really sad. They worked day and night. Never getting any break. And the breaks they did get, it was never enough for the boys to actually relax. The break ended before it really even started.
I can't believe management managed to cause Zayn so much stress, that he paid 10 million pounds to get out of the contract. They probably still don't care. As long as they have the rest of the boys, they probably still wants to make more money.
What scares me is now that one member of the band is gone, would management make the other boys work harder? Because they might not make as much or they might lose fans. Will this cause the other boys to stress out?
This can't be happening. This just can't be happening. Why is this happening?
I had to calm myself down. Doodled a little. It really helped. Guess I should start that homework now then.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment